Solution-Soft's Time Machine has been a fundamental tool used by many SAP testing customers for more than a decade. Our SAP testing customers have all seen faster and easier deployments from using our software which resulted in significant time & cost savings.
The SAP Business Suite provides integrated enterprise applications that allow large-scale enterprises to execute and optimize business processes. The modules within the sphere of the SAP Business Suite are designed to work with other SAP modules or non-SAP software. Because of the scope and complexity of fully deploying SAP, organizations generally install SAP applications in a step-wise manner, incrementally adding new modules while tailoring them to work with other third party applications. This can be a difficult and long process, and because of that fact it is important that all changes made to the system are fully tested - as any change made to fix a problem late in the game could end up costing millions of dollars to correct.
Time Machine Benefits to users of SAP
- Using Time Machine for future date testing of date critical applications such as billing and invoicing in SAP IS-U, or customer contact tracking in SAP CRM
- Time Machine allows much faster deployment of SAP modules resulting in huge savings in time and money
- Time Machine has become a standard for implementation & ongoing modernization of SAP in several large companies across the world
- Time Machine allows to users to test SAP deployments when migrating to new platforms of from legacy implementations
- Provides a method to increase the clock speed of applications virtually to accelerate training sessions.
- For example: The users view into the system can go through weeks of events in just one afternoon
SAP Related Case Studies
U.K. Energy Customer Success Story - SAP Testing and Training
Anglian Water Services - SAP Deployment Testing for CRM, Billing, BW Mgmt and MAU
Deloitte Consulting and Telstra Corp. - SAP and Oracle Deployment
SAP Related White Papers
SAP NetWeaver - A Quick Guide to Setting up Time Machine with SAP NetWeaver