SolutionSoft Systems, Inc. (Solution-Soft) provides date simulation, data management and transfer optimization software to enterprises in need of on-time delivery for critical applications and high availability of their IT infrastructure. As a technology and customer-centric company, we create software solutions designed to meet changing needs, aiding customers in a speedy, cost saving deployment.
Integrity without compromise is the foundation of everything we do at Solution-Soft. This operating value sets the standard for our actions and decisions each day. It has been a governing part of our organization since Solution-Soft was founded back in 1993. We are honored to receive the many great comments and thank you notes from our customers over the years. We will continue to supply our customers with state-of-the-art technology and the best service.
With the increasing demand of our products, we are seeking qualified candidates to join our team and to continue our growth. If you are an individual that has great integrity, accountability, peer-to-peer respect, organizational and collaborative skills, please contact us for the following openings:
Job Title: Junior Software Developer/Engineer
- Work with senior developers to design and implement next generation features of products
- Produce requirements, design specifications and user manuals
- Maintain, develop and debug programs in both Windows and Unix environments
- Participate in design reviews, release planning, and code reviews
- Interact with all areas of the organization including Quality Assurance, Technical Support, Sales Engineering and Marketing
- Be agile and resourceful in a small company environment to take on various roles depending on project needs
- A bachelor's degree in CS related field with minimum one year internship or work experience
- Strong programming experience in at least one of the following: C, C++, Java, C#, .Net.
- Working knowledge of object oriented programming
- Familiarity with development tools (Visual Studio), build tools (make, autotools), and source code control systems (cvs, svn, git).
- Cross platform experience on any combination of Windows, Unix and Linux platform
- Understanding of Agile Development principles
- Development experience with packaging shrink wrapped products
- Familiarity with Relational database and driver development
Team player, energetic, meticulous, eager to learn, dauntless with time management and organizational skills